Today, I have for you a Pumpkin Ice Cream and Brownie Parfait that is vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free and 100% delicious!
Once you get your ice cream in the machine, you can start on the brownies and they are both ready right about the same time.
While the pumpkin ice cream and brownies are good by themselves, the combination together is amazing.
The ice cream is raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo-friendly and no refined sugars.
And the brownies are super healthy and are vegan, flourless, grain-free,gluten-free, dairy-free and no refined sugars.
Want more healthy dessert recipes? Check out Vegan No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake, Pomegranate and Dried Blueberry Chocolate Bark, Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream or my Clean Eating eCookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating dessert recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Pumpkin:*
- high in beta-carotene
- full of iron, zinc and vitamin C
- rich in anti-oxidants
- 246% RDA of vitamin C
- good source of B complex vitamins
5 Fast Facts About Coconut (Milk):*
- 2 tablespoons contain 4.6 g RDA of dietary fiber
- healthy source of medium-chain fatty acids
- can help to decrease cholesterol
- high in lauric acid
- excellent source of manganese at 60% RDA and iron at 11% RDA
5 Fast Facts About Peanuts (Peanut Butter):*
- excellent source of vitamin E
- high in folate
- contains tryptophan which helps fight depression
- good source of fiber
- excellent source of vegan protein
5 Fast Facts About Maple Syrup:*
- contains manganese and zinc
- super high in anti-oxidants
- helps with inflammation
- 1/4 cups contains more calcium than the same amount of milk
- 1/4 cup contains more potassium than a banana
5 Fast Facts About Raw Cacao Powder:*
- contains over 300 compounds including protein, calcium, copper, zinc and iron
- super high in anti-oxidants
- promotes cardiovascular health
- contains essential fats
- can help to decrease blood pressure
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Where to Buy: If you have trouble finding any of the ingredients to make this recipe, you can order online from Amazon and have them delivered straight to your door!
Tip #1: This recipe will make 2 large servings or 4 smaller servings.
Tip #2: If you are in a hurry and can’t wait for the brownies to cool on the counter top (like me!), you can put the pan in the refrigerator to help them cool faster.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.