These Pistachio Sesame Seed Balls are a quick and healthy snack that’s super easy to make.
It only has 5 clean ingredients and can be made in about 5 minutes with only a food processor.
And, it’s a great recipe to use with your homemade almond butter.
Not only are these a kid-friendly favorite, but they are raw, vegan, gluten-free, paleo-friendly and contain no refined sugar!
5 Fast Facts About Pistachios:
- contains 90% healthy unsaturated fat
- super high in anti-oxidants
- supports cardiovascular health
- excellent source of fiber, protein, manganese and copper
- high in thiamine, vitamin B-6 and potassium
5 Fast Facts About Sesame Seeds:
- high in calcium at 35% RDA
- excellent anti-oxidant
- lowers cholesterol
- reduces inflammation
- high in phytosterol
5 Fast Facts About Almonds (Almond Butter):
- helps to regulate cholesterol and blood pressure
- energy booster
- loaded with calcium and fiber
- 1/4 cup contains 8 grams of vegan protein
- high in anti-oxidants
5 Fast Facts About Medjool Dates:
- natural energy booster
- high in iron content
- rich in potassium
- good source of dietary fiber
- excellent source of vegan protein
5 Fast Facts About Coconut Oil:
- super high in lauric acid
- rich in antioxidants
- contains natural microbial and anti-bacterial agents
- helps to improve metabolism
- improves cholesterol levels
Where to Buy: If you have trouble finding any of the ingredients to make this recipe, you can order online from Amazon and have them delivered straight to your door and you’ll be supporting The Healthy Family and Home website at the same time!
Tip #1: If you want to make homemade almond butter, this is where I buy my raw, organic, unpasteurized, sproutable almonds in bulk. They are imported from Spain and are not subjected to the U.S. law that requires all domestic almonds be pasteurized (which means they are truly not raw). You can google “U.S. pasteurization law for almonds” for more information.