These Pistachio Sesame Seed Balls are a quick and healthy snack that’s super easy to make.
It only has 5 clean ingredients and can be made in about 5 minutes with only a food processor.
And, it’s a great recipe to use with your homemade almond butter.
Not only are these a kid-friendly favorite, but they are raw, vegan, gluten-free, paleo-friendly and contain no refined sugar!
Want more healthy truffle and ball recipes? Check out Cacao Nib Superfood Truffles, Pistachio and Matcha Truffles, Vanilla Bean Peanut Butter Protein Balls or my Clean Eating Cookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating recipes just like this one you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Pistachios:*
- contains 90% healthy unsaturated fat
- super high in anti-oxidants
- supports cardiovascular health
- excellent source of fiber, protein, manganese and copper
- high in thiamine, vitamin B-6 and potassium
5 Fast Facts About Sesame Seeds:*
- high in calcium at 35% RDA
- excellent anti-oxidant
- lowers cholesterol
- reduces inflammation
- high in phytosterol
5 Fast Facts About Almonds (Almond Butter):*
- helps to regulate cholesterol and blood pressure
- energy booster
- loaded with calcium and fiber
- 1/4 cup contains 8 grams of vegan protein
- high in anti-oxidants
5 Fast Facts About Medjool Dates:*
- natural energy booster
- high in iron content
- rich in potassium
- good source of dietary fiber
- excellent source of vegan protein
5 Fast Facts About Coconut Oil:*
- super high in lauric acid
- rich in antioxidants
- contains natural microbial and anti-bacterial agents
- helps to improve metabolism
- improves cholesterol levels
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.