Raw Vegan Apricot and Date Protein Truffles with Sunwarrior Classic Plus…a clean, healthy recipe made with whole food ingredients and Sunwarrior Classic Plus Organic Plant-Based Protein and they’re organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo-friendly and contain no refined sugar.
This is a sponsored post brought to you by Sunwarrior Classic Plus.
I love incorporating clean, plant-based protein powders into my recipes and today I want to share with you a new one I was recently introduced to which I used to make these Raw Vegan Apricot and Date Protein Truffles.
I used Sunwarrior Classic Plus Organic Plant-Based Protein (Vanilla) and it’s made with everything you want in a plant-based protein powder:
- Vegan Protein Blend: Organic Pea, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Quinoa, Organic Chia Seed, Organic Amaranth
- Organic Vanilla Flavor
- Ancient Sea Salt
- Organic Guar Fiber
- Organic Stevia
One serving boasts the following:
- 18 g / 36% dv of vegan protein which has a complete amino acid profile.
- 4 mg / 20% dv of iron
- 38 mg / 60% dv of vitamin C
- 37 mg / 4% dv of vegan calcium
While raw plant-based proteins powders are typically used for smoothies, these clean eating truffles are a perfect example of how you can use it for a different kind of healthy, energy boosting protein snack.
No chemicals, no fillers, no artificial ingredients, no GMO’s, no animal products and it’s organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, paleo-friendly and contains no refined sugars.
5 Fast Facts About Sunwarrior Classic Plus Protein:*
- organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free
- vegan protein blend with a complete amino acid profile
- 18 grams of vegan, plant-based protein
- 20% DV of iron
- 60% DV of vitamin C
5 Fast Facts About Apricots:*
- contains 16% RDA of vitamin C
- helps prevent inflammation
- excellent source of anti-oxidants
- good source of potassium
- provides 64% RDA of vitamin A
5 Fast Facts About Medjool Dates:*
- natural energy booster
- high in iron content
- rich in potassium
- good source of dietary fiber
- excellent source of vegan protein
5 Fast Facts About Chia Seeds:*
- excellent source of healthy omega fatty acids
- contains 700% more calcium than salmon
- contains more anti-oxidants than flaxseeds or blueberries
- contains 500% more calcium than milk
- contains 20% easily digestible vegan protein
5 Fast Facts About Coconut Flakes:*
- 2 tablespoons contain 4.6 g RDA of dietary fiber
- healthy source of medium-chain fatty acids
- can help to decrease cholesterol
- high in lauric acid
- excellent source of manganese at 60% RDA and iron at 11% RDA
5 Fast Facts About Coconut Oil:*
- super high in lauric acid
- rich in antioxidants
- contains natural microbial and anti-bacterial agents
- helps to improve metabolism
- improves cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Almonds (Almond Butter):*
- helps to regulate cholesterol and blood pressure
- energy booster
- loaded with calcium and fiber
- 1/4 cup contains 8 grams of vegan protein
- high in anti-oxidants
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Sunwarrior is providing a (1) 1.1 container of it’s Classic Plus Plant-Based Protein to one lucky winner. Check out the entry options below with up to 5 chances to enter!
Please note that the giveway is only open to U.S. residents (excluding Hawaii). Good luck and thank you Sunwarrior for the giveway!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Sunwarrior. I received product to review and use in creating a new recipe. I was under no obligation to give a positive review and was compensated for my time. All thoughts, opinions and comments are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands who make this website possible!