Get ready because the strawberry recipes will start showing up all over Pinterest and your favorite blogs very soon…it’s strawberry season!
This Raw Vegan Strawberry Cream Chocolate Truffle recipe won the prize to be my first strawberry recipe this year.
I bought my first flat of strawberries of the season from our Farmer’s Market at noon on Saturday and by dinner time on Sunday, the entire flat was gone…except 4 containers.
However, I was able to sneak one container from two strawberry obsessed little boys to make this recipe!
They’re super easy to make using basic ingredients you probably already have on hand.
And, they’re raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo-friendly and contain no refined sugar.
Want more healthy dessert recipes? Check out my Pomegranate and Dried Blueberry Chocolate Bark, Chocolate Banana Cream Mini Desserts, Clean Eating Chocolate Crunch Bars or my Clean Eating Cookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating dessert recipes you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Strawberries:*
- loaded with antioxidants
- contains anti-inflammatory benefits
- contains 21% manganese
- helps fight cancer
- excellent source of vitamin C
5 Fast Facts About Coconut Oil:*
- super high in lauric acid
- rich in antioxidants
- contains natural microbial and antibacterial agents
- can help improve metabolism
- helps to improve cholesterol
5 Fast Facts About Maple Syrup:*
- high in manganese and zinc
- contains high levels of antioxidants
- helps with inflammation
- 1/4 cup contains more calcium than the same amount of milk
- 1/4 cup contains more potassium than a banana
5 Fast Facts About Raw Cacao Powder:*
- contains over 300 different compounds including protein, calcium, copper, zinc and iron
- super high in antioxidants
- contains essential fats
- can help to decrease blood pressure
- contains 4 different neurotransmitters that help improve mood and positive outlook
5 Fast Facts About Cashews:*
- packed with dietary fiber
- rich in “heart friendly” monosaturated fatty acids
- rich source of minerals
- high in magnesium and copper
- high in antioxidants
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Tip #1: If you don’t need this recipe to be 100% raw, you can use melted chocolate chips for the coating instead of making a raw version. Just add (1) cup of mini chocolate chips + (1) tablespoon of coconut oil to a small saucepan and melt on low heat, stirring the entire time to make sure it doesn’t burn. Just drop the truffles in one at a time and gently roll them into the melted chocolate until each one is completely covered.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.