This Spinach Cucumber and Celery Juice is my most favorite juice combination that I make with my Omega 8005 Juicer.
I have other juice combos that I use but they aren’t too easy on the eyes because I put beet juice in them and the juice ends up having a brownish color to it.
But this one is very basic and refreshing and has such a fresh look and taste to it.
I am in awe at the bright green color!
Juice is always best when you drink it immediately after juicing, but sometimes you may need to take it on the go.
If you store it in an air-tight container and drink it within a day or so, you should be fine.
Mine is, especially if I add lemon juice to it.
My favorite “to-go” containers are these glass bottles with BPA-free lids from Aquasana.
They come in a 6-pack of 18 ounce bottles and store easily in the refrigerator and standard-size vehicle cup holders.
This recipe makes approximately 16 ounces (or enough to almost fill one Aquasana bottle).
5 Fast Facts About Spinach:
- contains anti-inflammatory properties
- high in anti-oxidants
- super high in vitamins A (377.3% dv) and vitamin K (1,110.6% dv)
- phytonutrients provide anti-cancer benefits
- can help to improve cardiovascular health
5 Fast Facts About Cucumbers:
- helps body to eliminate toxins
- promotes joint health
- aids in weight loss
- high source of vitamin B
- skins have 10% DV of vitamin C
5 Fast Facts About Celery:
- improves immune system
- reduced blood pressure
- alkalizing food
- helps to lower cholesterol
5 Fast Facts About Lemons:
- extremely alkaline
- blood purifier
- excellent for detoxification
- balances blood sugar levels
- contains powerful anti-bacterial properties