These Gluten-Free Vegan Pistachio Sesame Seed Balls are a quick and healthy snack that’s super easy to make.
And, it’s a great recipe to use with your homemade almond butter!
Not only are these a kid-friendly favorite, but they are raw, vegan, gluten-free, lectin-free, no-bake, paleo-friendly and contain no refined sugar!
Want more healthy truffle and ball recipes? Check out Cacao Nib Superfood Truffles, Pistachio and Matcha Truffles, Vanilla Bean Peanut Butter Protein Balls or my Clean Eating Cookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating recipes just like this one you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Pistachios:*
- contains 90% healthy unsaturated fat
- super high in anti-oxidants
- supports cardiovascular health
- excellent source of fiber, protein, manganese and copper
- high in thiamine, vitamin B-6 and potassium
5 Fast Facts About Sesame Seeds:*
- high in calcium at 35% RDA
- excellent anti-oxidant
- lowers cholesterol
- reduces inflammation
- high in phytosterol
5 Fast Facts About Almonds (Almond Butter):*
- helps to regulate cholesterol and blood pressure
- energy booster
- loaded with calcium and fiber
- 1/4 cup contains 8 grams of vegan protein
- high in anti-oxidants
5 Fast Facts About Medjool Dates:*
- natural energy booster
- high in iron content
- rich in potassium
- good source of dietary fiber
- excellent source of vegan protein
5 Fast Facts About Coconut Oil:*
- super high in lauric acid
- rich in antioxidants
- contains natural microbial and anti-bacterial agents
- helps to improve metabolism
- improves cholesterol levels
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Gluten-Free Vegan Pistachio Sesame Seed Balls
Yield 14 - 16 balls
Raw / Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Lectin-Free / No-Bake / Paleo-Friendly / No Refined Sugar
- Add all ingredients (except the sesame seeds) to a food processor and process until the pistachios are chopped finely and everything is well blended.
- Stir the sesame seeds in by hand.
- Take out a spoonful at a time, squeeze in the palm of your hand a couple of times to make the mixture is tight and compact, then roll into a ball shape between the palms of your hands.
- Put the balls in the refrigerator for approximately 15-30 minutes to firm.
- Store in an air-free BPA-free container in the refrigerator until ready to serve because they will get soft and lose their shape if left out at room temperature.
Get all your organic ingredients delivered straight to your door at up to 25 - 50% off retail by cutting out the middleman and retail markups with a Thrive Market Membership and save 15% off on your first order.
The recipe and photographs for "Gluten-Free Vegan Pistachio Sesame Seed Balls" by Karielyn Tillman of The Healthy Family and Home website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives 4.0 International License and cannot be used without my written permission.
Recipe Roundups: Food Bloggers are always welcome to use a photo and a link back to my original post to share on recipe roundups without requesting permission.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Thank you for your support of this website!