Raw Vegan Apricot and Date Protein Truffles with Sunwarrior Classic Plus…a clean, healthy recipe made with whole food ingredients and Sunwarrior Classic Plus Organic Plant-Based Protein and they’re organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo-friendly and contain no refined sugar.
This is a sponsored post brought to you by Sunwarrior Classic Plus.
I love incorporating clean, plant-based protein powders into my recipes and today I want to share with you a new one I was recently introduced to which I used to make these Raw Vegan Apricot and Date Protein Truffles.
I used Sunwarrior Classic Plus Organic Plant-Based Protein (Vanilla) and it’s made with everything you want in a plant-based protein powder:
- Vegan Protein Blend: Organic Pea, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Quinoa, Organic Chia Seed, Organic Amaranth
- Organic Vanilla Flavor
- Ancient Sea Salt
- Organic Guar Fiber
- Organic Stevia
One serving boasts the following:
- 18 g / 36% dv of vegan protein which has a complete amino acid profile.
- 4 mg / 20% dv of iron
- 38 mg / 60% dv of vitamin C
- 37 mg / 4% dv of vegan calcium
While raw plant-based proteins powders are typically used for smoothies, these clean eating truffles are a perfect example of how you can use it for a different kind of healthy, energy boosting protein snack.
No chemicals, no fillers, no artificial ingredients, no GMO’s, no animal products and it’s organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, paleo-friendly and contains no refined sugars.
5 Fast Facts About Sunwarrior Classic Plus Protein:*
- organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free
- vegan protein blend with a complete amino acid profile
- 18 grams of vegan, plant-based protein
- 20% DV of iron
- 60% DV of vitamin C
5 Fast Facts About Apricots:*
- contains 16% RDA of vitamin C
- helps prevent inflammation
- excellent source of anti-oxidants
- good source of potassium
- provides 64% RDA of vitamin A
5 Fast Facts About Medjool Dates:*
- natural energy booster
- high in iron content
- rich in potassium
- good source of dietary fiber
- excellent source of vegan protein
5 Fast Facts About Chia Seeds:*
- excellent source of healthy omega fatty acids
- contains 700% more calcium than salmon
- contains more anti-oxidants than flaxseeds or blueberries
- contains 500% more calcium than milk
- contains 20% easily digestible vegan protein
5 Fast Facts About Coconut Flakes:*
- 2 tablespoons contain 4.6 g RDA of dietary fiber
- healthy source of medium-chain fatty acids
- can help to decrease cholesterol
- high in lauric acid
- excellent source of manganese at 60% RDA and iron at 11% RDA
5 Fast Facts About Coconut Oil:*
- super high in lauric acid
- rich in antioxidants
- contains natural microbial and anti-bacterial agents
- helps to improve metabolism
- improves cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Almonds (Almond Butter):*
- helps to regulate cholesterol and blood pressure
- energy booster
- loaded with calcium and fiber
- 1/4 cup contains 8 grams of vegan protein
- high in anti-oxidants
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Sunwarrior is providing a (1) 1.1 container of it’s Classic Plus Plant-Based Protein to one lucky winner. Check out the entry options below with up to 5 chances to enter!
Please note that the giveway is only open to U.S. residents (excluding Hawaii). Good luck and thank you Sunwarrior for the giveway!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Sunwarrior. I received product to review and use in creating a new recipe. I was under no obligation to give a positive review and was compensated for my time. All thoughts, opinions and comments are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands who make this website possible!
Hi, I’m Karielyn! I’m the published cookbook author of CLEAN DESSERTS and content creator of The Healthy Family and Home website since 2012. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based recipes that are gluten-free + vegan and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.