This Gluten-Free Vegan Spicy Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic Soup is an easy and healthy recipe made with only 6 clean, real food ingredients. It's a plant-based comfort meal you can make with a Vitamix and is ready to enjoy in under 30 minutes!
It can't get any easier than my Spicy Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic soup made with only 6 clean ingredients and less than 30 minutes of your time.
Spicy Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic Soup
Here's why this recipe works - my top 3 reasons:
- No stove-top cooking required
- Ready in under 30 minutes
- Made with only 6 clean, real food ingredients
No Stove-Top Cooking Required
Most soups are typically cooked on the stove-top or an Instant Pot.
The great thing about this recipe is you can skip the stove-top and make this soup in a Vitamix.
For example, the only "cooking" involved is roasting the red peppers + garlic.
Once that's done, everything blended together in a Vitamix in a matter of minutes.
Ready In Under 30 Minutes
Although the actual soup takes about 2 minutes to make, you will need to roast the red bell peppers + garlic which will take about 20 minutes.
After that, add everything to a Vitamix, blend together, and healthy lunch or dinner is ready to go!
Made With Only 6 Clean, Real Food Ingredients
My Spicy Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic Soup is the perfect example of a healthy plant-based meal because it's made with only a handful of clean ingredients.
For example, red bell peppers, garlic, onions, jalapeno, veggie broth, and Himalayan pink salt.
You can also roast an entire head of garlic instead of just the two cloves you need for this recipe and save the rest to make hummus or a salad dressing later.
Before serving, I like to add and stir in about a handful of chopped baby spinach to give the soup extra nutrition, but it's optional.
This is a quick and easy meal made with real food ingredients and is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free, keto/low-carb, paleo-friendly and Medical Medium compliant.
Want More Healthy Plant-Based Soup Recipes?
Check out these:
- Creamy Vegetable Minestrone Soup
- Tomato Basil Soup
- Cream of Asparagus Soup
- or my CLEAN EATING Cookbook with 75+ plant-based recipes made with clean, real food ingredients just like this one that you will love!
Gluten-Free Vegan Spicy Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic Soup
For the red bell peppers + garlic:
- 2 organic red bell peppers
- 2 cloves organic garlic
For the soup:
- 1 1/2 cup organic vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup organic onion
- 1 organic jalapeno
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and set aside.
Prepare the red bell peppers + garlic:
- Cut the bell peppers into quarters and lay the pieces face down (skin on the outside) on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Add (2) cloves of garlic to a paper or silicone muffin cup and drizzle a tiny amount of avocado oil on top and place the muffin cup onto the cookie sheet with the red bell pepper pieces.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven and roast at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 20 minutes.
Prepare the soup:
- Add the roasted bell peppers and garlic and all ingredients for the soup to a Vitamix and blend until everything is well combined.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings to your preference.
- Lightly heat the soup using your Vitamix on the "SOUP" setting or in a small saucepan on low heat.
- Optional: Garnish with chopped spinach and/or crushed red pepper flakes.
Hi, I'm Karielyn! I'm the published cookbook author of CLEAN DESSERTS and content creator of The Healthy Family and Home™ website since 2012. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based and Medical Medium® compliant recipes that are gluten-free + vegan and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.