This Pineapple Protein Chia Seed Pudding made with only 4 clean ingredients is a super easy, healthy breakfast you can make ahead of time to save time on busy mornings.
It’s made with Epic Plant-Based Protein, which provides 19 grams of balanced and complete, ultra-clean plant-based protein in just one serving.
It’s not a typical protein powder you’d find in a grocery or health food store that’s filled with crazy ingredients, fillers, GMO’s and the like.
No, this is the cleanest raw, vegan, plant-based protein you will find and I love it because it also has whole superfoods to boost it’s nutritional profile.
Here’s the ingredient list:
Epic Plant-Based Protein:
Ingredients: Spouted Brown Rice, Yellow Pea, Sacha Inchi, Cranberry Seed, Lucuma Fruit, Ceylon Cinnamon, Ginger Root, Vanilla Bean, Heirloom Red Banana, Jerusalem Artichoke, Baobab Fruit, Himalayan Pink Sea Salt, Stevia Leaf.
And it’s organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, GMO-free, nut-free and contains a complete amino acid profile.
Want some more healthy dessert recipes? Check out Vanilla Bean and Mango Chia Pudding, Creamy Chocolate Pudding, Clean Eating Chocolate Crunch Bars or my Clean Eating eCookbook with an entire chapter of healthy, clean eating recipes like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Almonds (Almond Milk):*
- helps to regulate cholesterol and blood pressure
- energy booster
- loaded with calcium and fiber
- 1/4 cup contains 8 grams of vegan protein
- high in anti-oxidants
5 Fast Facts About Epic Plant-Based Protein:*
- organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO
- contains 19 grams of ultra-clean plant-based protein per serving
- one serving contains 10% iron
- contains 7 organic superfoods
- multi-source protein with a complete amino acid profile
5 Fast Facts About Pineapples:*
- improves heart and circulatory health
- contains anti-inflammatory benefits
- immune booster
- super high in bromelain
- rich in complex B vitamins and vitamin C
5 Fast Facts About Chia Seeds:*
- excellent source of healthy omega fatty acids
- contains 700% more calcium than salmon
- contains more anti-oxidants than flax seeds or blueberries
- contains 500% more calcium than milk
- contains 20% easily digestible vegan protein
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Where to Buy: If you have trouble finding the ingredients to make this recipe, you can order online from Amazon and have them delivered straight to your door!
And, you can order the Epic Plant-Based Protein Vanilla Lucuma I used in this recipe directly from the Sprout Living website here.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.