This single serving Raw Peach Tart is a really simple recipe that only takes three quick steps.
Prepare the crust, prepare the whipped coconut cream and assemble.
And, if you already have some Homemade Whipped Coconut Cream prepared, it makes it even easier.
It’s a perfect way to use fresh summer peaches, but you could also use frozen organic slices.
You could easily make this a raw vegan dessert just by substituting the raw organic honey for organic maple syrup.
- contains over 10 different vitamins
- rich in iron
- excellent source of potassium containing 333 mg
- contains anti-oxidants
- 1 peach contains 3 g of fiber
- 1 peach contains 11.6 mg of vitamin C
5 Fast Facts About Coconut:
- healthy source of medium-chain fatty acids
- can help to reduce cholesterol
- high in lauric acid
- excellent source of manganese at 60% dv
- excellent source of iron at 11% dv
5 Fast Facts About Pecans:
- contains naturally occurring anti-oxidants
- helps to lower cholesterol
- high quality source of protein
- contains more than 19 vitamins and minerals
- excellent source of vitamin E
5 Fast Facts About Medjool Dates:
- natural energy booster
- high iron content
- rich in potassium
- good source of dietary fiber
- excellent source of protein
5 Fast Facts About Raw Honey:
- anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- immune boosting properties
- high in B vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6
- contains natural anti-oxidants
5 Fast Facts About Pink Himalayan Salt:
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
5 Fast Facts About Hemp Seeds:
- healthy ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fats
- contains 10 essential amino acids
- contains 11 g of raw vegan protein
- contains 15% dv of iron, 25% dv of zinc and 50% dv of phosphorus
- natural appetite suppressant
Where to Buy: If you have trouble finding any of the ingredients to make this recipe, you can order online from Amazon and have them delivered straight to you door…and you ‘ll be supporting The Healthy Family and Home website at the same time!
Tip #1: This recipe makes enough for one serving (1 small 4 inch dish as shown) so if you need to make more, just adjust the recipe ingredients.