This single serving Raw Vegan Peach Tart, which is included in my Clean Eating Cookbook, is a really simple recipe that only takes three quick steps.
Prepare the crust, prepare the whipped coconut cream and assemble.
And, if you already have some Homemade Whipped Coconut Cream prepared, it makes it even easier.
It’s a perfect way to use fresh summer peaches, but you could also use frozen organic slices that have been thawed.
Traditional peach tarts usually contain ingredients with dairy and refined flour and sugar like these:
S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) Peach Tart Ingredients:
Ingredients: white flour, white sugar, vegetable or canola oil, milk, butter, eggs, etc.
This healthier version is not only a quick no-bake treat, but it’s raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, paleo-friendly and contains no refined sugar.
Want more healthy dessert recipes? Check out Raw Vegan Chocolate Pudding Tarts, Gluten-Free Vegan Lemon Mousse Tarts, Gluten-Free Vegan Pumpkin Ice-Cream and Brownie Parfait or my Clean Eating Cookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating desserts just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Peaches:*
- contains over 10 different vitamins
- rich in iron
- excellent source of potassium containing 333 mg
- contains anti-oxidants
- 1 peach contains 3 g of fiber
- 1 peach contains 11.6 mg of vitamin C
5 Fast Facts About Coconut:*
- healthy source of medium-chain fatty acids
- can help to reduce cholesterol
- high in lauric acid
- excellent source of manganese at 60% dv
- excellent source of iron at 11% dv
5 Fast Facts About Pecans:*
- contains naturally occurring anti-oxidants
- helps to lower cholesterol
- high quality source of protein
- contains more than 19 vitamins and minerals
- excellent source of vitamin E
5 Fast Facts About Medjool Dates:*
- natural energy booster
- high iron content
- rich in potassium
- good source of dietary fiber
- excellent source of protein
5 Fast Facts About Maple Syrup:*
- contains manganese and zinc
- super high in anti-oxidants
- helps with inflammation
- 1/4 cup contains more calcium than the same amount of milk
- 1/4 cup contains more potassium than a banana
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
5 Fast Facts About Hemp Seeds:
- healthy ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fats
- contains 10 essential amino acids
- contains 11 g of raw vegan protein
- contains 15% dv of iron, 25% dv of zinc and 50% dv of phosphorus
- natural appetite suppressant
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Tip #1: This recipe makes enough for one serving (1 small 4 inch dish as shown) so if you need to make more, just adjust the recipe ingredients.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.