This Raw Vegan Creamy Chipotle Dressing is another creation from Russell James, The Raw Chef and it just doesn’t get any easier than this.
It was originally paired with his Wilted Kale Salad with Creamy Chipotle Dressing recipe that is to die for.
The dressing only has 4 clean, healthy ingredients and takes about 2 minutes to make in a Vitamix.
It’s perfect with the Wilted Kale Salad, but also would be great as a spread on a wrap or even as a dip with some healthy crackers.
5 Fast Facts About Avocados:
- excellent source of vitamin E
- contains 25 essential nutrients
- contains 2-3 times the potassium as 1 banana
- has anti-inflammatory properties
- can help lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
- lowers blood cholesterol levels
- rich in anti-oxidants
- improves bone mineralization and calcification
- excellent protection from heart attacks and stroke
- contains anti-inflammatory benefits
5 Fast Facts About Chipotte:
- can help reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- lowers risk of diabetes
- a thermogenic food that helps energize metabolism
- rich in vitamin A & C, iron, magnesium and potassium
- can help to improve circulation by dilating blood vessels
5 Fast Facts About Lemon (Lemon Juice):
- extremely alkaline
- blood purifier
- excellent for detoxification
- balances blood sugar levels
- contains powerful anti-bacterial properties
Tip #1: If you are a fan of Russell’s raw, vegan recipes like I am, you can order his complete ebook series called: The Raw Chef’s Recipe Series – The Complete Series and it includes “Christmas”, “Thai”, “No Dehydrator Needed”, “Mexican”, “Chocolate” and “Cheese” and all the recipes are raw and vegan. I have all six of his ebooks and there are so many good recipes to choose from!