Stuffed Mini Peppers with Vegan Garlic Cashew Spread…a healthy, clean eating Vitamix recipe made with only 6 whole food ingredients and is raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, no-cook and paleo-friendly.
Here is the recipe I promised you last week…Stuffed Mini Peppers with Vegan Garlic Cashew Spread that I made with my Vegan Garlic Cashew Spread recipe.
I received two bags of these beautiful yellow, orange and red organic mini peppers in my delivery from Farmbox Direct (they deliver organic fruits and veggies to your door) and I wasn’t really sure what I wanted to make with them.
Then I remembered the traditional “stuffed mini pepper” recipes that usually have a cream cheese filling and wanted to make a vegan version of that.
Normally, this is something my two boy’s would never eat, but I was surprised to find 90% of them were eaten by my youngest son, so that officially makes them kid-approved!
These would be great to make for an appetizer for a party or get together and they are ready in less than 15 minutes, including assembly, using a Vitamix to prepare the filling.
They are made with only 6 clean, whole food ingredients and they’re organic, raw, vegan, dairy-free, no-cook and paleo-friendly.
Want more healthy snack recipes? Check out Roasted Smashed Potatoes with Smoked Paprika Habanero Sauce, Spicy Turmeric Twice Baked Potatoes, Garlic and Shallot Fingerling Potatoes or my Clean Eating eCookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating snack recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Red Peppers:*
- high in anti-oxidants
- 1 cup contains 195.8% DV of vitamin C
- excellent source of carotenoids
- contains potential anti-cancer benefits
- helps reduce inflammation
5 Fast Facts About Cashews:*
- packed with dietary fiber
- rich in “heart friendly” mono-saturated fatty acids
- rich source of minerals
- high in magnesium and copper
- excellent source of antioxidants
5 Fast Facts About Garlic:*
- regulates blood sugar levels
- lowers high blood pressure
- contains anti-bacterial and analgesic properties
- helps to lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Apple Cider Vinegar:*
- anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal
- maintains proper pH balance in the body
- regulates blood pressure
- helps to reduce bad cholesterol
- loaded with potassium
5 Fast Facts About Lemons:*
- extremely alkaline to the body
- blood purifier
- excellent for detoxification
- balances blood sugar levels
- contains powerful anti-bacterial properties
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.