This Lectin-Free Vegan Shirataki Angel Hair Pasta with Creamy Chipotle Sauce is made with a raw vegan sauce that has lots of healthy fats from avocados and extra-virgin olive oil to keep you satisfied.
The day I made this, it was lunchtime and as I was trying to figure out what to make, I saw two sad little avocados looking at me. So very sad.
My first thought was to make my chocolate avocado cookies!
But I wasn’t really in the mood for something sweet, so I remembered this dressing recipe from several years ago that has only 4 clean ingredients (one being avocados!) and is ready in under 5 minutes using my Vitamix.
So that’s what I went with, and instead of using it on a salad, I decided to use it with shitake angel hair pasta for a low-carb, vegan, gluten-free and lectin-free option.
The entire meal was ready in about 5 minutes and was very filling.
You can feel good about enjoying this quick and easy lunch recipe that’s vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and lectin-free.
Want more healthy meal and entree recipes? Check out Spicy Roasted Butternut Squash Pasta, Zucchini Pasta with Vegan Basil Pesto, Pasta with Asparagus and Creamy Mushroom Sauce or my Clean Eating Cookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Avocados:*
- excellent source of vitamin E
- contains 25 essential nutrients
- contains 2 – 3 times the potassium as one banana
- has anti-inflammatory properties
- can help lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Extra-Virgin Olive Oil:*
- lowers blood cholesterol levels
- rich in anti-oxidants
- improves bone mineralization and calcification
- excellent protection from heart attack and stroke
- contains anti-inflammatory benefits
5 Fast Facts About Lime Juice:*
- aids in digestion
- fat burner
- contains more vitamin C than a lemon
- anti-oxidant and anti-biotic effects
- extremely alkalizing to the body
5 Fast Facts About Chipotle:*
- can help reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- can help lower the risk of diabetes
- a thermogenic food to help energize metabolism
- can help improve circulation
- rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, magnesium and potassium
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Lectin-Free Vegan Shirataki Angel Hair Pasta with Creamy Chipotle Avocado Sauce
Yield 2 servings
Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Lectin-Free / Nut-Free
For the sauce:
Prepare the pasta:
- Prepare the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Prepare the sauce:
- Add all ingredients for the sauce to a Vitamix and blend until it's creamy and smooth.
- Adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Transfer the prepared pasta noodles to a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the sauce into the bowl with the noodles and gently toss until it's evenly distributed
- Optional: Garnish with chopped organic fresh cilantro or organic baby spinach.
- Best when served warm.
Get all your organic ingredients delivered straight to your door at up to 25 - 50% off retail by cutting out the middleman and retail markups with a Thrive Market Membership and save 15% off on your first order.
The recipe and photographs for "Lectin-Free Vegan Shitake Angel Hair Pasta with Creamy Chipotle Avocado Sauce" by Karielyn Tillman of The Healthy Family and Home website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives 4.0 International License and cannot be used without my written permission.
Recipe Roundups: Food Bloggers are always welcome to use a photo and a link back to my original post to share on recipe roundups without requesting permission.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Thank you for your support of this website!