If you’re looking for clean, healthy desserts for the holidays, look no further! I’ve got 20 of the BEST Gluten-Free and Vegan Christmas Desserts that are easy and simple to make! All are no-bake with the exception of the baked cookies recipes and all of my recipes are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free and contain no refined sugar!
An Ultimate List of the 20 BEST Gluten-Free and Vegan Christmas Cookies, Balls and Desserts:
Are you ready for The BEST Gluten-Free and Vegan Christmas Cookies, Balls and Desserts recipes this holiday season?
Well look no further because I have the perfect list of 20 delicious recipes that are easy to make with clean, real food ingredients and much healthier than their traditional versions.
I’ve got you covered with balls, truffles, fudge, cookies, chocolate cups, mousse, turtle candy and even a cheesecake!
Why You’ll Love My 20 BEST Gluten-Free and Vegan Christmas Desserts Recipes:
Here’s why you will love my list:
- No Bake! All of my recipes are “no-bake” or “no-cook” meaning you don’t even need to use the oven to make them (with the exception of the 3 baked cookie recipes).
- They are made with clean, real food ingredients. No marshmallows, Cool-Whip, white flour, white sugar, etc. They are all made with no refined sugar meaning I’ve used natural sweeteners like Medjool dates, maple syrup and coconut sugar.
- Gluten-Free AND Vegan. You can find lots of Gluten-Free Christmas Dessert recipes on the internet. And you can find lots of Vegan Christmas Dessert recipes on the internet. But I’ve compiled a list of my BEST Gluten-Free and Vegan Christmas Desserts for the best of both worlds! None of my recipes contain dairy, eggs, butter, cream cheese, etc. or flours that contain gluten.
How Do You Make Easy Gluten-Free and Vegan Christmas Desserts:
Since most of these recipes are “no-bake” desserts, they are super easy to make.
Most only require one bowl for mixing and a little freezing time, so make sure you take the “inactive” time into consideration when planning.
Because there’s no baking involved, you can literally make 3-4 of these recipes in the same amount of time it would normally take to bake a batch of cookies. #mutiltasking!
I love dressing my Gluten-Free and Vegan Christmas Desserts up with the colors of the season and these are some of the natural foods I use for color:
- Red: Goji Berries, Freeze-Dried Strawberries or Raspberries (ground up in a coffee grinder), Pomegranate Seeds
- Green: Matcha Powder, Pistachios (crushed, chopped or ground up in a coffee grinder)
How To Store Gluten-Free and Vegan Christmas Desserts:
These recipes are ideal if you are making them to serve to guests in your own home because you can easily store them in the refrigerator or freezer and don’t have to worry about transporting them to another location.
But if you are transporting them outside of your home, take extra care to keep them frozen or as cold as possible because the no-bake desserts will get soft and lose their shape if left out at room temperature.
You’ll want to keep the no-bake recipes in the freezer or refrigerator until ready to serve.
That’s about it! I have so many more desserts that you might want to try in my “Healthy Dessert Recipes” section.
I’d love to know if you tried any of the recipes from my list so make sure you rate the recipe and leave a comment below! 🙂
Classic Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies
Gluten-Free Vegan Flourless Snickerdoodle Cookies
Gluten-Free Vegan No-Cook Chocolate Avocado Pistachio Truffles
Gluten-Free Vegan No-Cook Healthy Holiday Fudge
Gluten-Free Vegan No-Cook Strawberry Mousse
Gluten-Free Vegan No-Cook Pistachio Fudge Cups with Sea Salt
Gluten-Free Vegan Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies
Gluten-Free Vegan Cacao and Walnut No-Cook Holiday Truffles
Gluten-Free Vegan No-Cook Puppy Chow (aka “Muddy Buddies”)
Gluten-Free Vegan No-Cook Chocolate Covered Turtles
Gluten-Free Vegan Goji Berry and Hazelnut No-Cook Truffles
Gluten-Free Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cheesecake
Gluten-Free Vegan No-Cook Chocolate Peppermint Bars
Gluten-Free Vegan Strawberry Fudge No-Cook Truffles
Gluten-Free Vegan Gingerbread Cookies
Gluten-Free Vegan No-Cook Chocolate Pomegranate and Dried Blueberry Bark
Gluten-Free Vegan No-Cook Dark Chocolate Cups with Pistachios and Goji Berries
Gluten-Free Vegan No-Cook Hazelnut Caramel Clusters
Gluten-Free Vegan No-Bake Lemon Goji Berry Cheesecake
Gluten-Free Vegan No-Cook Chocolate Covered Strawberry Truffles
Hi, I’m Karielyn! I’m a cookbook author and creator of The Healthy Family and Home website. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based recipes that are gluten-free + vegan and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.